Friday, August 14, 2009

FRIDAY!!!

As a stay home mom, the day of the week doesn't make much difference to me, but for DH and the kids, I am glad it is Friday. Because I don't have to worry about leftovers for lunch tomorrow I am cook easy tonight. Fish sandwiches and fries.

Preheat your oven to 400. lightly oil a cookie sheet or baking stone and let it sit in the oven while the oven heats up. Then dip fish fillets ( I am using tilapia) first in egg, then in seasoned breadcrumbs, then onto the hot pan. Bake until the fish flakes easily, usually about 15-20 minutes. I like these served on hoagie rolls with lettuce, avocado and mayo, everyone else around here puts ketchup on them, so serve as you wish and enjoy with fries.

Have a beautiful sunny Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment