Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lazy Day

My husband is off work the next few days, today for a field trip and tomorrow to go hunting. That means supper is a little less pressing because he won't need lunch for tomorrow's day at work. I think because of that I will keep it easy and make breakfast.

It is really hard to screw up steak and eggs, fried potatoes and biscuits. I will grill the steaks, scramble the eggs with velveeta cheese and add caramelized onions and mushrooms to the fried potatoes. The biscuits will probably come from the freezer. Homemade biscuits are just such a mess in the kitchen. What ever is left over, I will make steak biscuits for him to reheat and take hunting with him in the morning.

I don't mind him hunting but don't expect to see a recipe for squirrel and dumplings on this site any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment